We hear that ‘Content is King’ all the time but internet users have a short attention span and do not when come across big content pages, skip them. So how far is this true and what can be done to Make the content the King on your site but to also keep the user engaged. Here are some tips:
– Keep it Short and Simple: Content is king does not mean that it has to be a lot. It can be small meaningful and engaging content. So its quality over quantity. it can just be just 3 to 4 paragraphs of hard hitting or meaningful content.
– Keep in Fresh: Content should be posted on a regular basis to keep your site updated. If a website is updated regularly then it gives the users a psychological assurance that it is a lived in company and have an idea of what’s going on.
The word Content in cut out magazine letters pinned to a cork notice board. Content is an important part of marketing and search engine optimization for web content and advertising.
– Content in any form: The content does not necessarily have to be as web pages or blog posts. It can be in any form like new project updates, newsletters that you send by email archive etc.
– Content can be from any source: The content can be posted by your customers such as product reviews, forum posts, testimonials etc.,
– Content does not have to be too wordy: It can be in the form of short videos, gif images, presentations and not only a lot of words,